May 24, 2020
Dear Dancers and Parents,
We will begin classes on June 1, 2020. The health and safety of our dancers, parents, and employees is our top priority. We will be implementing the following new policies and procedures to serve and protect everyone.
1. All dancers will be dropped off at the front door at the time of their class. No late pickups.
2. All dancers, instructors, and assistants will have their temperatures taken upon entry to the studio.
3. No one will be allowed to wait in the lobby. Parents must wait in their cars. We will come get you if needed. Dancers will be handed off at the front door to each parent at the end of class. Classes will be broadcast on Zoom for parents to watch. The viewing window will be closed.
4. All instructors, assistants, dancers, and parents must wear a mask inside the studio.
5. All dancers must bring their own water bottles and hand sanitizer. Water fountains will not be used.
6. DO NOT ATTEND class if you or any of your family members are sick.
7. All dancers will only wear ballet or jazz shoes. We will limit changing of shoes.
8. All dancers must come to class already dressed. Bathrooms will be used only when necessary, not for changing.
9. All dancers will be kept 6 feet apart and all choreography will be “No Contact”. All dancers will be assigned a designated area in the dance room in order to keep them 6 feet apart. Dancers must stay in their assigned area unless otherwise directed by instructor.
10. Ballet barres and props will not be used.
11. The dance room will be sanitized after each group.
1. ALL TUITION PAYMENTS will be paid through PayPal, CashApp, GooglePay or Zelle.
No in person payments will be accepted. Tuition must be paid prior to starting classes.
1. The recital is currently postponed until May.
1. We are currently only allowed to operate at 50% capacity.
2. There is a limit of 12 students per class.
3. Please contact us or fill out the Class Attendance Conformation Form below, so we can hold your spot.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
THE FOLLOWING CLASSES ARE NOW AT ALLOWED CAPACITY: